Nieda-Harsas Bureau of Tourism
Scheming Dungeoneer Rogue
Jorma (pronounced Yorma)
Jorma, level 6
Build: Trickster Rogue
Rogue Tactics: Artful Dodger
STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 10, Dex 20, Int 13, Wis 8, Cha 13.
CURRENT ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 10, Dex 21, Int 13, Wis 8, Cha 14
AC: 21 (base 10, level +2, armor +4, dex +5) Additional +2 vs. OAs
Fort: 14 (base 10, level +2, cape +1, human +1)
Reflex: 21 (base 10, level +2, dex +5, rogue +2, cape +1, human +1)
Will: 16 (base 10, level +2, cha +2, cape +1, human +1)
HP: 47 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 11
Perception, Stealth, Thievery, Dungeoneering, Bluff, Athletics, Acrobatics.
Acrobatics 13, Arcana 6, Athletics 8, Bluff 10, Diplomacy 7, Endurance 5, Heal 4, History 6, Insight 4, Intimidate 7, Nature 4, Perception 7, Religion 6, Stealth 13, Streetwise 7, Thievery 14
1: Quick Draw
1: Jack of All Trades
2: Action Surge
1, At-Will: Deft Strike
1, At-Will: Sly Flourish
1, At-Will: Piercing Strike
1, Encounter: Positioning Strike
1, Daily: Blinding Barrage
2, Utility: Adaptable Flanker
3, Encounter: Low Slash
5, Daily: Walking Wounded
6, Utility: Ignoble Escape
Most attacks are +14 (dex +5, dagger +2, level +3, rogue +1, proficiency +3)
Most damage is +8 (dex +5, dagger +2)
Burglar’s Gloves, Vicious Dagger +2, Cape of the Mountebank, Adventurer’s Kit, Climber’s Kit, Rat Form Leather Armor +2, Dagger (10), Candle (10), Thieves’ Tools, Hand Mirror, Crowbar, Caltrops
- Former member of “The Dungeoneers”, a song & dance group that taught school children about dungeon safety. The first time his friends actually went to a dungeon they were eaten by grues.
- Because of #1, Jorma considers himself an expert Dungeoneer and will often offer those services to paying customers. In a real dungeon, Jorma will hum the Dungeoneers tunes to himself so he can remember the lyrics for the situation at hand.
- Jorma is a kleptomaniac. It is a nervous impulse and sometimes he forgets what he’s stolen. He is working on this, honest.
- Jorma is very dextrous and is lethal with daggers but he doesn’t realize this potential. He is sometimes reluctant to sneak and scout ahead.
- Jorma often hears a small part of a conversation and misses the rest while his mind runs off; he daydreams about some phrase out of context and then fully believes his imagination to be reality.
- Form a new team of The Dungeoneers or even something more profitable/less work.
- Player Goal: Have fun with a silly personality, while being a fierce striker in battle.
- Has never been in a dungeon. His dungeoneer training is all in the form of songs/dances.
- He has stolen so much (mostly unwittingly) that every town he has travelled through has a bounty on his head.
- Akiva – former Dungeoneer, human male. Survived the grue attack, but just barely. Condition, mental health, and whereabouts unknown.
- Jet Fango – bounty hunter, could retire off turning in Jorma.
- Lieutenant Angosh – constable of a nearby city who is working with Jet to bring Jorma to justice.
- Hearing about the loss of his dungeoneer friends—sadness both from losing buddies and from losing their cash cow.
- Throwing daggers and darts at the local taverns. He was doing this since the age of 8.
- Very nearly being elected as mayor of a small village at the age of 19. Through a mishap he accidentally set fire to the town hall. He fled before waiting for the town’s reaction (they may think he died in the fire, or was some imp come to sow chaos, or that he was their missed opportunity at greatness.)