Nieda-Harsas Bureau of Tourism
Dark Elf Paladin of the Raven Queen
Drow Paladin Level 10
“Young Guardian Sworn to the Gods”
|Paragon Path||Soul Reaper|
|Epic Destiny||Raven Knight or Exalted Angel|
|Equipment Slot||Equipment Name|
|Weapon||Bradaman’s Execution Axe +3|
|Weapon||Black Feather of the Raven Queen +2|
|Armor||Whiteflame Plate Armor +1|
|Neck||Raven Cloak +2|
|Feet||Boots of Adept Charging|
|Feature Type||Feature Name|
|Drow Racial Feature||Darkfire (chosen)|
|Drow Racial Feature||Cloud of Darkness|
|Paladin Class Feature||Divine Challenge|
|Paladin Class Feature||Lay on Hands|
|Paladin Class Feature||Divine Mettle|
|Paladin Class Feature||Divine Strength|
|Feat||Versatile Expertise (Axes and Holy Symbols)|
|Feat||Weapon Prof. (Execution Axe)|
|Power Type||Power Name||Fluff|
|At-Will||Divine Challenge||Marks enemy. If it targets someone else but not me, takes damage equal to my Cha modifier.|
|At-Will||Lay on Hands||I spend healing surge but target regains hp instead of me|
|At-Will||Virtuous Strike||+2 bonus to saving throws until start of next turn|
|At-Will||Ardent Strike||subject to my divine sanction|
|Encounter||Cloud of Darkness||Close burst 1; lasts until the end of my next turn, blinds all creatures within, and blocks line of sight|
|Encounter||Darkfire||Until the end of my next turn, all attacks against the target have combat advantage and target cannot gain benefit from invis or conceal|
|Encounter||Divine Mettle||Grant saving throw with bonus equal to my Cha mod|
|Encounter||Divine Strength||Apply my Str mod as extra damage on my next attack this turn|
|Encounter||Invigorating Smite||If bloodied, I regain HP = 5 + Wis mod; bloodied allies within 5 do the same|
|Encounter||Fearsome Smite||Until the end of my next turn, target takes penalty to attack rolls = my Wis mod|
|Encounter||Divine Reverence||Close burst 1 and target is dazed until end of my next turn|
|Daily||Sign of Vulnerability||Target gains vulnerability 5 to radiant until end of encounter|
|Daily||Majestic Halo||Until end of encounter, all enemies that start their turn adjacent to me are marked by my divine sanction|
|Daily||Reaper’s Harvest||Target is subject to divine saction; if it dies, I can spend a healing surge and regain twice surge value|
|Daily||Bless Weapon|| Personal; +1 power bonus to attack rolls with one weapon,
+1d6 radiant damage, and scores crit on 18-20 against creatures vulnerable to radiant
|Daily||Wrath of the Gods||Close burst 1; me and each ally in burst, bonus to damage rolls = my Cha mod until end of encounter|
|Daily||Turn the Tide||Close burst 3; me and each ally in burst make saving throws against every effect that a save can end|
5 Background Concepts:
- Serious, yet sarcastic; a bit of a zealot at times
- Departed the Underdark when he heard his calling, abandoning his family and Matron
- Prefers to wear garb of his Goddess, making it difficult for him to truly “blend in”.
- Has worked for the Church of the Raven Queen for years upon years, primarily as a simple bodyguard for more prominent church members.
- Recently received a mission from a cloaked member of the church merely telling him that he would find the first step toward fulfilling his destiny in New Port Chalmers.
- To successfully navigate and complete his missions for the Raven Queen
- Play an effective Paladin by mixing radiant and necrotic powers and playing with elemental resistances (both mine and the enemy’s)
- True name is ValorUrl Kenneld. Name he uses now was bestowed by a priestess of the church.
- He went missing during a routine scouting mission to escape from the Underdark.
- Baedril Kenneld. His Matron. She didn’t approve of him leaving, which prompted his disappearance.
- Inlarariina Torett. Drow priestess of the Raven Queen. She gave him his name and, he believes, the mission he is on now.
- Charae Kenneld. Matron’s daughter and next in line. You can run with this one.
- Faked his disappearance and death by attacking a group of Duergar. In reality, there were no Duergar, but whatever. It worked. Sorta
- When he received his name from Riina, he felt he was finally released from the Underdark, free to pursue his calling as a paladin of the Raven Queen.
- He is extremely trusting until he encounters prejudice, based on his first encounter with prejudice which resulted in him being stoned and run out of town simply for being a drow.
- I’m beginning to build “Karl” as a bit of a resistance hog