Nieda-Harsas Bureau of Tourism
New Port Chalmers
New Port Chalmers is the premiere destination for merchants, artisans, and farmers in the Nieda-Harsas region! We offer excellent lodging in our four star hotels†, fine dining, a selection of unique local beverages, and a wide array of goods available in our shopping district. If you just want to relax, watersports and assorted recreational areas are just minutes away! -Nieda-Harsas Bureau of Tourism
New Port Chalmers is the largest town in the Nieda-Harsas region. It was once a thriving trade town, serving as a link between the dwarves of the Harrowby Hills and northward, the elves in the Singleterry Forest, and the human regions further south along the Nieda River. Since then, the town has fallen on hard times, and traders usually bypass it in favor of more distant locales. The town’s leaders would love to rebuild and recapture some of the trade they’ve lost, but they never have enough money or labor.
New Port Chalmers is mostly located on what were once the outskirts of Port Chalmers.Notable locations:
- New Port Chalmers Dock(s)
- The Rusty Beagle Inn and Brewery
- Town Hall
- Iteme Shop
- The Anomalous Spot
- Church of the Gods
- Lake New Port Chalmers
- Dio Training Hall
- Derwent’s Bridge
- Mayor Thor Branson
- Town Marshal Philipe Daguerre
- Sister Eroun Zamada, priestess of Erathis and other gods as needed.
- Karl and Cupidity Taras, owners of the Rusty Beagle Inn and Brewery.
- Rene Robert d’Iteme, proprietor of Iteme Shop.
- Ewald Osmund, a local farmer.
- Allen Tarkanian, a monk of Pelor with some interesting ideas about grapes.
- Cephas Piers, an engineer with a frightening focus of vehicles and self-propulsion.
- Per Kepa, an architect who dreams of constructing a city according to his vision.
- New Port Chalmers militia
- Nieda-Harsas Bureau of Tourism
- New Port Chalmers Chamber of Commerce
- Nieda-Harsas Parks and Recreation Committee
- The Strategic Underwater Demolition Squad, or SUDS
- New Port Chalmers Engineering Corps
- Brothers of the Vine
†Hotel ratings approved by the Nieda-Harsas Bureau of Tourism.
Go to Main Page.